VidTrim - Video Editor
Media app for editing and converting videos on Android
VidTrim - Video Editor is a video editing and organization tool perfect for those who handle a large amount of videos on their Android devices. No need to be a film industry professional to use it. The app comes with an interface that is very intuitive and has very simple controls. It includes many sharing features for your clips, in addition to its editing and organizing functionality. This makes it very simple to instantly upload your clips to YouTube or send them as email attachments.
Its many editing features include the ability to trim clips to the size you want, merging several clips together to create a longer movie, rotating the video and applying filters in a way similar to how they would work for photos in Instagram. A frame grabber functionality lets you take JPEG snapshots from the video. Finally, if you have music video clips on your device, you can convert them to MP3 files and listen to them on any standard audio player.
VidTrim - Video Editor is compatible with the majority of Android devices and supports both x86 and ARM CPUs in the same version. A few more advanced editing functions are available in the free edition, such as adding a background music soundtrack to your videos, adding a variety of effects like changing the video from color to black and white, or giving it a more "vintage" look. However, the resulting videos will be watermarked unless you purchase the full version.
- Makes common video editing tasks, such as joining clips, very easy.
- Allows conversion of videos to MP3 files.
- Supports nearly all modern Android smartphones.
- Free version allows trial of advanced features, but videos will have a watermark.
* Android 6.0 Marshmallow compatibility.
* Localization updates (French, Dutch, Czech, Arabic and Polish languages added).
* Bug fixes
* Fix bug which caused app to crash on startup
* Fix trimming video files with vorbis and adpcm audio codecs.
* Hebrew translations
Potentially dangerous permissions
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.